It’s balance change time! Earlier today, Supercell rolled out the Brawl Stars October balance changes with a short, in-game maintenance break.
Here are the changes:
- Increased Main Attack Damage from 380 to 420
- Increased Black Portal summoned Shadow Pet’s Damage from 400 to 600
- Increased Main Attack damage from 820 to 840
- Increased Scrappy’s Damage from 240 to 260
- Increased Main Attack damage from 300 to 320
- Increased Super Attack Damage from 300 to 320
- Increased Extra Toxic Star Power enemy damage reduction from 13% to 16%
- Increased Ambush damage from 500 to 800
- Super Attack Poppin’ now drop the bombs in a fixed pattern on the ground
- Increased Creepy Harvest health restoration from 1400 to 1800
- Increased Magic Puffs healing from 200 to 300
- Decreased Sandstorm charge rate from 5 attacks to 6 attacks required for a full charge
- Decreased Rude Sands damage per second from 200 to 40
- Decreased Batting Stance shield damage reduction from 40% to 30%
- Decreased health from 4400 to 4300
- Main Attack Minimines are now deployed in a fixed pattern on the ground
- Decreased Minimines explosion radius by 6%
- Decreased Minimines duration on the ground from 2.0s to 1.6s
- Decreased Meteor Rush duration from 5s to 4s
- Tara’s Healing Shade is now healing invisible targets (yes, this bug fix means that Tara’s pet will expose an invisible Leon that doesn’t have full HP).
Most of these balance changes are well deserved and will probably get positive feedback from the community. What are your thoughts about this? Let us know down below or in our Discord server. Also, learn about how you can earn free Gems in Brawl Stars easily. That’s it for this post, happy Brawling!