The November Brawl Stars balance changes are here with 6 brawlers receiving a buff or nerf! The patch notes can be found below.
- Darryl –
- Increased HP from 4600 to 4800
- Increased main attack damage from 280 to 300 per shell
- Frank –
- Increased HP from 5800 to 6100
- Rico –
- Increased HP from 2400 to 2600
- Bull –
- Decreased HP from 5200 to 4900
- Piper –
- Decreased main attack damage at max range from 1600 to 1520
- Spike –
- Decreased Curveball angle from 100 to 50
- Decreased Curveball distance from 200 to 100
That’s it, folks. You can find Coach Cory’s Reddit post here. Darryl received yet another buff while Spike took on two more nerfs. Do you think these changes were justified? Are there any other brawlers that you feel need a buff/nerf? Let us know your thoughts below or apply to become a writer and get paid!