Another optional update will be available in the coming days across all platforms to fix some other bugs that cane with the update. Below is what’s changing.
- Fixed bug that caused “overtime!” text to sometimes appear incorrectly
- Allow color codes in text “XX Accepted YY into club” to properly show the player name color
- Blinking box buttons when opening a Club join link
- Sound setting not saved as OFF when listening to music
- Decreased the skill queue time from 1s to 0.3s (how long the skill is queued for casting when casting before the previous skill has ended)
- During pushback and stun skills are no longer queued at all
- Showdown: Follow the spectated player by default
- Add outline to countdown, match over, showdown! and overtime! texts to make them easier to read
- Use LNY theme in Play Again matchmaking screen
- Poor network indicator removed from menu screens
- Crash Fixes, and optimized memory
What is Skill Queue?
Skill queue is a system in games that determines how quickly abilities can be chained. In other words, it is the ability to “queue” up a skill after the one you are performing completes. Once the skill is completed, the system will automatically fire the next skill you pushed.