Lo and behold, Season 4 of the Brawl Pass is just around the corner and so is the new Brawl Stars update. The “Holiday Getaway” Brawl Talk was released earlier today and revealed a new season theme, Brawler, Skins, and some other updates coming soon. If you haven’t already, you can watch the Brawl Talk video embedded below or read our summary.
Brawl Pass Season 4: Holiday Getaway
- Collect Season 1 rewards before Season 4 starts or they will automatically be collected for you
- Chromatic Brawlers now can only be found in boxes after reaching tier 30. In addition, it will affect your drop rate chances if you unlock him through boxes.
New Chromatic Brawler: Lou
- Deals 532 damage per snowcone (3 per shot)
- Super makes movements more difficult (not as responsive) to enemy Brawlers in its radius
Bellhop Mike (included in Brawl Pass)
King Lou (included in Brawl Pass)
Map Maker Updates
- You can now submit custom maps that players can “approve” in Friendly games. If it gets enough approvals, you can choose to publish it. The map then goes into a public map pool where more voting occurs. The best map every day will be available for everyone to play for 24 hours (trophies count!).
- Bounty and Heist added to Map Maker
- You can now add jump pads and teleporters