Hey folks! The new Brawl Stars update is here, with a new game-mode, new Super Rare Brawler, Balance Changes, a Clash Royale crossover, and more! Continue reading for all the details of the new update!
A brand new pickaxe wielding Brawler is coming later in March!
- Super Rare Brawler
- Main attack: Pickaxe
- Carl has only one ammo slot which is instantly recharged after his Pickaxe returns
- Pickaxe returns to Carl after reaching max distance or after hitting a wall
- Pickaxe pierces through enemies
- Kicking the ball in Brawl Ball does not consume ammo with Carl
- Super attack: Tailspin
- Carl increases his speed and starts to whirl his Pickaxe in a 360 degree radius damaging everyone around him
- Star Power: Power Throw
- Pickaxe flight speed is increased allowing it to travel and return faster
New Game Mode – Siege!
- 3v3 game mode
- Each team has a home base that can defend itself with a cannon, and the goal is to destroy the enemy base
- Each team tries to collect “Bolts” that spawn in the middle of the map. The team that has collected more Bolts will construct a Robo during certain intervals of the game, the team can then help the Robo to push into the enemy base
- Since this game mode lasts longer, there are DOUBLE trophies, rewards, and XP!
- New in-game environment
- 3 New Maps
- Heist – Increased Safe health from 36000 to 40000
- Robo Rumble – After robots enrage in Robo Rumble, they will target the safe
- Showdown – Healing Mushrooms: Decreased the amount of healing mushrooms in the later part of the game
- Increased Brawler item (Gems, Energy Drinks, etc) pick-up radius from 1 tile to 1.33 tiles
New Community Maps!
- Showdown – 4 New Maps
- Gem Grab – 7 New Maps
- Brawl Ball – 1 New Map
- Launch Pads! New interactive map element
Our best guess is that Launch Pads allow the Brawler to jump over walls.
New Event Rotation
- Showdown moved exclusively to the 2nd slot, some of the maps have active modifiers
- Siege added to the 4th slot
- Rotation adjusted to include the new maps and Siege
New Skin! (Coming soon!)
This probably refers to the new Nightwitch Mortis skin.
New Brawler Visual effects
- Royal Agent Colt
- Gene Voice overs added
- New Clash Royale birthday menu music
- Lowered Meteor fall volume
Quality of life improvements
- Ability to sort Brawlers in the Brawler menu and when selecting a Brawler
- Do not Disturb mode – Ability to mute game invites for the duration of the session, can be set from the social menu
- Fixed a bug where you could not see teammate’s respawn timer in Duo Showdown if your teammate died while your spawn animation was playing
- Fixed some in-game hud elements
- Fixed a bug that caused boss to get stuck in the water after charging in Boss Fight
- Fixed a bug where bot Brawlers in friendly game room did not have max power level.
- Increased main attack damage per second from 640 to 680
- Increased Super damage per second from 640 to 680
- Increased main attack damage from 480 to 500
- Increased Star Power healing from 100 per second to 200 per second
- Increased Super projectile size from 150 to 200
- Super no longer deals damage
- Super can now travel through walls
- Super now charges 30% faster
- Gene Star Power healing effect is no longer shown to enemies
- Decreased main attack reload time from 1.5s to 1.4s
- Decreased main attack damage in close range from 460 to 440
- Increased number of shuriken hits needed in close range from 8 to 9 to fully charge up the Super
- Decreased Star power healing from 1800 to 1400
- Increased main attack reload time from 1.2s to 1.3s
- Increased Super autocharging time from 20 seconds to 30 seconds
What do you guys think about this new update? You can also check out our other post about this update here. Follow our Instagram @theofficialbsd for daily tips and images! Thanks for stopping by, and brawl on!