Hey brawlers, global is just a few hours away! Brawl Stars is making some final adjustments before they start their gradual global launch. Here is what they have updated:
- Shelly’s Super effect now has fewer smoke particles to improve performance
- Leon’s reveal indicator now works correctly when Leon is hiding in the grass
- Improved Brawler spawn circle effect visibility and the effect is now also drawn over Grass
- Meteors can’t hit safes in Heist anymore
- Adjusted Brock’s animations
- Fixed double energy drink causing Brawler to remain enlargened
- We have adjusted our matchmaking system to match players who are closer in trophies and region, which may lead to a slightly longer wait time required for players to start a new match.
This maintenance was earlier today, so the changes are already live. We hope you are ready for global, I know I am! Keep brawling!