The last balance change was a complete flop, making snipers way OP, so what did they do? That’s right! Another round of balance changes! Shocker: they didn’t just revert back to the perfectly balanced portrait mode. Let’s see what they “balanced” shall we?
- Brock – Main attack rocket size decreased 33%
- Piper – Main attack bullet size decreased by 33% (and bullet speed decreased 3%)
- Colt – Main attack bullet size decreased by 50%
- Colt’s targeting line will not take into account both guns, so it will appear smaller than it actually is. This will be fixed in the next major update.
- Nita – Main attack shockwave size increased by 25%
- Bo – Main attack arrow size increased by 40%
- Dynamike – Main attack and Super projectile speed increased by 12%
- Barley – Main attack projectile speed increased by 6%
- Mortis – Health increased from 3200 → 3500
- Pam – Main attack damage increased from 180 → 200
So they nerfed the temporarily over-powered range characters…at least that’s good. Also, Mortis got another buff, we are getting closer to a viable Mortis folks! They also had something to say about auto-aim:
“Also, we want to mention that we’re testing ways to nerf Auto-aim, while still keeping it a valid option. We don’t have anything ready yet, but wanted to let you all know our progress.” Nope, sadly auto-aim isn’t getting removed, but at least it’s a step towards making auto-aim weaker! What are your thoughts on these balance changes? Thanks for reading and hopefully brawl on!